Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why I do what I do.

 Hairstyling has been a blessing to me because I can release all of my creativety, and help people who need uplifting at the same time. My clients come to me broken, shatterd, disappointed, or sometimes just simply boared, and I get to give them the style or color they want show them how to take care of their hair, what products to use and do all of this in a time frame they can't believe. I am a stickler for time and I know people have things to do. I recently did a photo shoot for Essence Magazine March 2010 that gave me an opportunity to show readers how to change  one style three different ways and that's what I do every day.
 The most rewarding part of what I do is training my assistant to do what I do. Not just to cut and color , business, finance, organization, client care, and how to listen to details.
  In the coming weeks I will be giving tips on health and hair care. This way I can help as many people as possible. Sometimes the smallest change can impact someones life in a huge way.
Check me out every week, and tell your freinds

No comments:

Post a Comment